Abu Dhabi City Tour
ABU DHABI CITY TOUR
Abu Dhabi is the capital and second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), after Dubai. It is also the seat of government of the emirate of Abu Dhabi, which is ruled by Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan – the current ruling Emir of the UAE. Abu Dhabi lies on a T-shaped island jutting into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast. The city proper, making up an area of 67, 340 km², has an estimated population of 860,000 in 2007.
Abu Dhabi is the seat of the Federal National Council. The city is also the country's center of political, industrial activities due to its position as the capital
ABU DHABI TOUR:
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Drive through world's biggest man-made Jebel Ali port.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- Marina mall.
- Shaik Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village.
- Presidential Palace.
- Abu Dhabi Market, Dates Market
- Emirates Palace (optional) Etc.
- Yas Island (Manmade island in Abu Dhabi).
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Seating arrangement as per the availability & it is decided by either Driver or Tour Guide.
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time.