Amazing 4night/5days in Thailand Bangkok
4 Nights & 5Days – Thailand -2N in Bangkok & 2N Pattaya
With best deal from AED2850/-per person twin sharing basis
- Return ticket by Jet airways in economy class
- Return airport transfer.
- Two nights stay in Bangkok 4* Hotel with BB by twin share basis
- One (Two nights for 5D4N) night stay in Pattaya 4*Hotel with BB by twin share basis
- Temple city tour.
- Coral Island tour by speed boat.
- Buddha temple visit.
- Assistance of an ENGLISH / MANDARIN SPEAKING GUIDE (please advise upon finalization).
- Tour are based on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
DAY 1: ARRIVAL - BANGKOK
Welcome to Bangkok International Airport and meet by our local representative. Transfer by air-condition luxury vehicle to the hotel for check in.
- DAY 2: BANGKOK - PATTAYAAfter breakfast, proceed for city temple tour to visit Wat Indrawiharn (Standing Buddha). You will felt and awesome feeling to stand before this Buddha image that reaches to the sky at 32M tall. Continue and take a boat to cross the Chao Phraya River in Thonburi and visit Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn). tourfare exclude pagoda entrance Thb 50/pax (optional at pax account) It is best seen from the opposite bank of the river where it glistens in the sunlight during the day and stands dark and noble during dawn or dusk. Then after transfer to one of Thailand’s famous city – Pattaya. Enroute visitSri Racha Tiger Zoo which there are varieties of animal shows etc. Continue to Pattaya’s newest attraction “Art in Paradise”. Here you will be amazed by the most advance 3D Paintings. A work of Thai culture and fun in miniature episodic content by expressing the active participation of visitors to encourage fun interactive art museum. Lunch and dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
DAY 3: PATTAYA – BANGKOK
Af ter breakfast, visit Coral Island by speedboat. You may enjoy swimming, snorkeling, water skiing, banana boat ride (optional). In the afternoon, continue to Silver Lake Grape Farm which covers 475 acres next to Khao Cheechan Buddha image. The vineyard covers beautiful scenery shady grape farm and relaxing atmosphere particularly Continue to Cheechan Valley where you see Buddha image seated in mediatation posture of Sukhothai Cum Lanna style. sun set scenic view. It was built to commemorate the
50th anniversary of his majesty the King ascending the throne. Then after, continue to the City of Love of Love- Mimosa where you can enjoy unique and fun shopping experience. Then after visit the newest attraction Karen Long Neck Village where you can see women in Long Neck where you can see their way of living and wonderful culture. Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
DAY 4: PATTAYA - SAFARI WORLD - BANGKOK
After breakfast, proceed to Bangkok. Enroute make a brief stop over at the local market place, to buy some local fisherman’s dried seafood products. Then after, proceed to Safari World and Marine park. Here you will be fascinated by various animal show, stunt show etc. which include to see in the park. Buffet lunch will be served. Then proceed to 4 Face Buddha at Erawan Shrine and dinner will be served at local restaurant.
DAY 5: BANGKOK - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, free at own leisure until departure time. Then transfer to Airport for departure.
Bangkok - Suva Hotel – 4 * or similar category.
Pattaya - Mantra Pura -4* or similar Category
Adult-Twin Sharing:AED2850/- per person
The packages are included the below
Return economy class air tickets
Hotels stay for 4 nights with breakfast on twin basis.
Airport transfers on private basis.
2 days sightseeing tours with transfers.
All the airport taxes.